CHIEF does not charge for using trading platforms. The charges and fees are flexible to suit your needs. Commissions are as low as HK$0.01. CHIEF also provides free real-time stock quote to help clients grasp every investment opportunity. For more details, please refer to Service Fees & Charges.
- Push Notifications
"Chief Trader" Mobile APP supports push notification, allowing clients to receive the latest financial news, IPO news, seminars information and executed order notification.
- Price Alert
Clients can key in targeted stock and set the target price. When the chosen stock reaches the price, the system will notify clients to grasp investment opportunities.
- Real-time Stock Quote
If client's monthly Commission for HK Stocks Internet Trade exceeds or reaches HK$1,388 or total monthly trading amount reaches HK$3,000,000), monthly fees of real-time stock quote will be waived.
- Diversified Products
CHIEF provides diversified products including securities, ETF, warrants, Callable Bull/Bear Contracts, Shanghai and Shen Zhen stock connect, short selling, stock margin, monthly stock investment plan, IPO subscription and placement
- Research Professionals
CHIEF's research professionals offer you regular market analysis, research and themed seminars to let you dive deeply into market trends, investment products and wealth growth.
CHIEF provides "Happy Kid" and "Monthly Stock Investment Plan" for long-term investment. It allows you to capture potential growth of your favorite stocks without much worrying about catching market highs and lows because of "Dollar Cost Averaging". We also provides flexible "Frequent Trade" plan which commission is as low as HK$0.01. For more details, please refer to "Happy Kid" page. We also provide flexible "Frequent Trade" plan which commission is as low as HK$0.01.
Enhanced Limit Order (EL), Special Limit Order (SL), At-auction Order (AO), Market Order (MO)
* If the instructions are not explained for the reasons mentioned above, you can call the Customer Support Center at (852) 2500 9199 for inquiries.
Trade order may be rejected under following conditions:
- The input price is too far from the market price: if the continuous trading session exceeds the current price of 24 spreads, or over ±15% of the previous closing price
- There is no stock of the security when selling electronically
- Insufficient cash or transaction amount exceeds credit limit when buying goods
- Incorrect transaction instruction type or incorrect price entered during inappropriate trading hours
- If the product being traded is a CBBC, Warrants, ETF, Leveraged Inverse Product or Inbound Securities without risk assessment, you need to fill in a questionnaire at the branch or system to confirm that you know the relevant risks
- Products that are settled in foreign currencies but do not hold such currencies
- Conducted domestic Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchange transactions, but did not agree to the China Stock Connect System (“CSC”) data collection statement
* Reference price list (ETF price change to reduce of half)
Please kindly pay attention to the following item when setting “Condition Trigger Order”:
- The trigger price and condition (Pre-opening session can be included)
- Order valid period (Order can be set valid as long as 60 calendar days)
- If there is any partially executed orders, remains will be sent out to market within the order valid period.
- All Limit Orders will deduct the buying power (Buy)/number of shares (Sell) in advance before executed.
Share trading size which is less than a board lot size is classified as odd lot. You can trade odd lot shares through our Securities Trading Hotline (852) 2203 0500 , (852) 2500 9118 or Top Trader Trading Platform. Note: Odd lot trades are normally executed at a few spreads inferior to the normal bid/ask quote.